Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fabric Buying

I'm just a girl that can't say no. I think that song from Oklahoma! was written about me. I have seen all of the major fabric reps and wow what a great bunch of fabrics coming.
Moda had some really great fall fabrics. The panels were fantastic. If you want to see some of what is coming, check out UnitedNotions.com. Then go to browse fabric and then click on future groups. It is really fun to see the new stuff.
I had a chance to meet one of the big guys from Northcott fabrics. Bernie was a blast. A true New Yorker. Not only did we get to talk with Bernie but he brought the new stuff that will be see at market. We ordered fabric that a lot of people haven't even seen yet. I will give you a hint. You will be seeing Northcott fabrics in the next block of the month.
RJR's Mario showed me some great Robin Pandolf and new Thimbleberries. The last couple of years I haven't really seen much from Thimbleberries that I hadn't seen before. This time it was a different case. Something that I thought was great was a new panel featuring 17" blocks. Instant pillows, wall hangings or a great fabric to embellish, this panel had my mind spinning. I can't wait until it gets here.
I will write more soon about the other lines and what you can expect to see in the Holiday fabrics. I promise I will be better about blogging... Really I mean it.
See you soon!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment