Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happening New Year

This weekend has been really busy. Thanks to all that have been in the store. Some one noticed that our shelves are a little empty. Well it is that time where we have to count fabric. Let's just say that is not one of my favorite things. So we let the inventory work down a little. Never fear we have lots coming and some of it coming next week.

Changing the subject... I have had a chance to see Four Season's block of the Month. It will blow you away. It simply one of the most beautiful quilts I have ever seen. Carol is finishing up and it will be in the shop shortly. I know she is aiming for Second Saturday. I have to toot Carol's horn a little... This very talented lady is a true artist. Her work is impeccable. I will post a picture of the quilt when it arrives in the store. I feel so very lucky that Carol is part of our team.
I am having breakfast with the girls this morning so I will say.... see you soon.
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment