Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stitches in Bloom

Hi,
I have decided that nothing ever happens at The Cotton Patch without us scrambling around, pulling our collective hair out and sliding into home. Yesterday, we were invited to take part in The Oregon Garden, Stitches in Bloom Quilt show. I thought we were not going to be able because the all the spaces were filled. A spot opened up and we will be there. We have a ton of stuff to do and I am so thankful that Renee is there to cut and package all we are taking. Debi and Lauren are organizing. I get to do all the other stuff like ordering and fretting. I think our booth will be really cool. I promise I will take pictures. If you are around the dates for the show are January 27 and 28. It is a nice show and lots of fun. Now to run to the finish line.
See you soon,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment